If your outpatient mental health program isn’t working, it could be time to consider inpatient mental health treatment. Inpatient treatment will allow you to take advantage of 24-hour improved care and support to aid your recovery.
But, you may be afraid to participate in an inpatient psychiatric treatment program because you don’t know what to expect. If you find yourself in this scenario, you have come to the right place. Family Center for Recovery will guide you through everything to expect from an inpatient mental health treatment.
What’s Inpatient Psychiatric Care?
Inpatient psychiatric care is when you spend the night at a medical facility. In other words, it is a short-term stay in a health institution where you can access a compassionate, devoted team of specialists 24/7 in facilities developed specifically for you. This degree of care relieves daily stress and allows you to recuperate more rapidly.
Services Available at Family Center for Recovery
At Family Center for Recovery, you will receive inpatient psychiatric care services, including:
- Medical detoxification, where our medical team will closely monitor your detoxification process.
- Group therapy
- Residential treatment in which we provide 24-hour medical support needed for your recovery.
- Psychological health and substance abuse education
- Family therapy
- Day/night treatment program whereby the patient persistently gets individualized treatment plans.
- Individual therapy
- Adolescent program for children struggling with developmental tasks of adolescence/
- Life-skills education
- Medical attention for certain bodily conditions